Style Number: 84684
- Healtheries Essentials Magnesium Advanced capsules provide high-strength Magnesium from four different sources to help relieve muscle aches, cramps and spasms
- Magnesium is an essential mineral that your body uses in over 300 ways, including helping you to cope better with stress and tension
- Magnesium can also help you manage PMS, and support your bone and heart health
Why use Healtheries Essentials Magnesium Advanced?
Magnesium is a versatile mineral that your body uses in over 300 ways. For example, it’s an essential component of your muscles’ contraction/relaxation response. That’s why Magnesium can be so effective at helping to relieve muscle aches, cramps and spasms. And it’s just as helpful in calming stress, tension and worry. Then there’s PMS support, bone health, heart health… the list keeps going.
Healtheries Essentials Magnesium Advanced provides a high-strength 300mg dose of Magnesium from four sources in one convenient, easy-to-swallow capsule. Just one capsule a day can help to relax your muscles and mind.
- Relieving muscle cramps, aches and spasms
- Helping to relax stress, nervous tension and mild anxiety
- Helping to manage PMS
- Supporting bone and heart health
Gluten, wheat, dairy products, egg, artificial flavours and artificial sweeteners
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Tubs of 120 capsules
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Each capsule provides
|Magnesium (as Orotate)||8mg|
|Magnesium (as Phosphate)||21mg|
|Magnesium (as Amino Acid Chelate)||75mg|
|Magnesium (as Oxide)||197mg|
- Magnesium can help to relax tense, aching or cramping muscles. This makes it ideal if you’re suffering from muscle pain, PMT, period pain, or constipation.
- Your body also uses Magnesium to help maintain mental balance and relaxation; and to ease stress, anxiety, irritability, worry and sleeplessness.
- Magnesium helps your body to absorb and use the Calcium in your diet, which makes it vital for healthy bones and teeth.
- Magnesium helps to balance out the Calcium levels in your body. Your muscles rely on the right Calcium/Magnesium balance to tense and relax properly. Too much Calcium in the balance can lead to muscle tension, cramps or twitches.
- Additionally, by keeping Calcium soluble, Magnesium helps to prevent stones or spurs from forming.
- Magnesium plays a role in regulating your body temperature. It also helps to prevent blood clotting, and supports a healthy pH and electrolyte balance in your body.
- High sugar, coffee, fat, and alcohol intake can reduce your Magnesium levels. Low Magnesium levels can then lead to physical and mental tension, and reduce your active Vitamin D levels.