Glucosamine 1500mg Tablets
Style Number: 84679
- Joint pain and stiffness are often due to joint cartilage (which should cushion the ends of your bones) becoming thin or damaged
- Healtheries Essentials Glucosamine 1500mg gives your joints a high-strength one-a-day dose of Glucosamine sulfate to help maintain and build healthy cartilage
- Glucosamine sulfate is the internationally-recommended form of glucosamine that’s been shown to help relieve joint pain
Why use Healtheries Essentials Glucosamine 1500mg?
If you want to lead an active life, it’s important to look after your joint cartilage. Otherwise, you can start feeling joint pain and stiffness as the cartilage between your bones becomes thin and worn later in life. That means your bones start to lose their cartilage “shock-absorber”, leaving them to grate against each other painfully when you move.
Healtheries Essentials Glucosamine 1500mg tablets provide a high-strength 1500mg dose of researched2 Glucosamine sulfate that helps your body naturally maintain healthy joints. It’s a powerful, one-a-day supplement that helps to naturally relieve joint pain and keep your cartilage healthy.
- Maintaining healthy, pain free joints
- Easing joint inflammation and stiffness
- Helping to improve joint flexibility and movement
- Supporting your body’s natural cartilage repair process
- Assisting your body in building and maintaining healthy cartilage, tendons, ligaments, synovial fluid and bone
Gluten, wheat, dairy product, egg, corn, soy, artificial sweeteners, artificial flavours or preservatives
- If you’re taking prescription medication, consult your healthcare practitioner before you use this product.
- This product contains Glucosamine, which comes from shellfish. Don’t take it if you have a seafood allergy, or have gout.
- This product contains 194mg of Potassium. If you have kidney disease, consult your healthcare professional before using the product.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If your symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional.
- If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, ask your doctor before using this product.
- This product is not suitable for children - keep it out of their reach.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Tubs of 90 tablets
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, or as your healthcare professional directs.
Each tablet provides
|Glucosamine sulfate-potassium chloride complex||
- Your body produces glucosamine naturally from nutrients it takes in from your diet. It uses this glucosamine as a building block to help repair damaged cartilage. However, as you get older, or if you are injured, your body produces less natural glucosamine.
- Glucosamine is a source of specific protein-carbohydrate compounds that help to nourish the cartilage tissues in your joints.
- Glucosamine sulfate is glucosamine that is bound to Sulfur to keep it stable. Glucosamine sulfate is derived from shrimp, prawn or crab shells.
- Glucosamine sulfate supplements have been shown to help relieve joint pain.
- They can also help to ease joint swelling and inflammation, and may reduce joint stiffness.